WHY WORK AT ABCS? Simple:
1- Strong Ethical and Clinical Practice
2- Flexible Schedule
3- Competitive Salaries
4- Ongoing training and support
5- A team that will have your back
Come Today to be Part of Our Team!!
POR QUE TRABAJAR EN ABCS? Fácil:
1- Somos un equipo fuerte clínicamente y con una alta ética
2- Horarios Flexibles
3- Salarios Competitivos
4- Entrenamiento y apoyo constante
5- Un equipo de quien siempre tendrá respaldo.
Venga Hoy a ser Parte de Nuestro Equipo!!
Current Available Positions
LICENSED MENTAL/BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIAN (SUPERVISOR)
- Providing supervision to interns to ensure treatment is delivered as planned, and provide any support as needed.
-Monitor client's progress through visits, data collection, identify areas of improvement, and provide necessary support as needed.
-Conduct assessments and re-assessments as needed.
-Review and approve interns documentation
Minimum 3 years post licensure providing mental health services to children and adults
Active Medicaid Provider Number for Mental Health Services
LMFT, LCSW, LMHC, Licensed Psychologist
MENTAL/BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTERN
- Carrying out therapeutic strategies under the supervision of a Licensed Mental Health professional.
-Conducting assessments, reassessments and treatment plans as needed.
- Assisting in parents training
- Performing mental health treatment at patient's homes, daycares/schools, and/or community
- Any other responsibility/duty related to mental health services.
- Fluency in Spanish, Creole, French is preferred
- Hourly rate ranges depending on experience and qualifications.
At least one year working with individuals with mental/behavioral health challenges.
Registration as an intern with Florida Board of Mental Health Providers